Players (Canadian) Formula Atlantic Series Race
Westwood, 30 May 1976
|1||Marty Loft||March 76B - Ford BDA Race Shop
#4 Hanna Car Way [Doug Shierson Racing]
|2||Johnny Gerber||Chevron B34 [34.76.10] - Ford BDA BSR
#44 Batab [Bill Scott Racing]
|3||Bertil Roos||Lola T460 - Ford BDA Hart
#2 Gabriel Special [Quick Trans Racing]
(see note 1)
|4||Price Cobb||March 76B  - Ford BDA Race Shop
#8 Doug Shierson Racing (see note 2)
|5||Tom Gloy||Lola T460 [HU4] - Ford BDA Nicholson
#38 Pierres Motors [Pierre Phillips]
(see note 3)
|6||Bobby Brown||Chevron B34 [34.76.07] - Ford BDA Morris
#79 Audiovox [Brown Racing]
|7||James Crawley||Chevron B34 [34.76.21] - Ford BDA Hart
#52 Fred Opert Racing
|8||Marcel Talbot||Chevron B29 - Ford BDA Morris
#10 Tamaco [Tamaco Ind. Ltd.] (see note 4)
|54||1 lap penalty for pit infringement|
|9||Tom Klausler||Lola T460 [HU6] - Ford BDA Traylor
#63 Traylor Engineering [Klauser]
(see note 5)
|10||Don Breidenbach||March 76B - Ford BDA Cosworth
#76 Roots Footwear (see note 6)
|11||Héctor Rebaque||Lola T460 [HU1] - Ford BDA Traylor
#26 Sidran Mundet [Carl Haas] (see note 7)
|12||Syd Demovsky||Chevron B29 [29-75-23] - Ford BDA Smith
#80 B&B Racing [Demovsky]
|13||Hugh "Wink" Bancroft||Chevron B34 [34.76.16] - Ford BDA Hart
#12 Performance Marketing ['Bankcroft' - Fred Opert Racing]
(see note 8)
|14||Herman Gugliotta||March 76B - Ford BDA Cosworth
#33 Isola Racing [Doug Shierson Racing]
(see note 9)
|15||Tom Weichmann||Lola T460 [HU9] - Ford BDA Phillips
Pierre Phillips (see note 10)
|16||Seb Barone||March 76B - Ford BDA Cosworth
#28 Isola Racing [Doug Shierson Racing]
(see note 11)
|17||Tom Pumpelly||March 76B [3?] - Ford BDA Cosworth
#34 National Tire Wholesale (see note 12)
|18||Gilles Villeneuve||March 76B [10 or 15?] - Ford BDA Morris
#69 Ecurie Canada (see note 13)
|19||Howdy Holmes||Chevron B34 [34.76.26] - Ford BDA BSR
#24 Jiffy Mixes [Bill Scott Racing]
|20||Bobby Rahal||March 76B - Ford BDA McCoy
#9 Swing Orange [Doug Shierson Racing]
|21||Bruce Jensen||Chevron B29 [29-75-14] - Ford BDA Hart
#41 Jensen Exotic Plants Special
|22||Gordon Munroe||Brabham BT29  - Ford BDA Cosworth
|23||Bill Brack||Chevron B34 [34.76.14] - Ford BDA Hart
#1 STP Oil Treatment Special [Bill Brack Racing]
|24||Richard Melville||Lola T460 [HU7] - Ford BDA CRW
#30 Wilbur Bunce Racing (see note 14)
|25||Tim Cooper||March 73B/75B - Ford BDA CRW
#17 Wilbur Bunce Racing (see note 15)
|26||Cliff Hansen||March 76B  - Ford BDA Race Shop
#6 Doug Shierson Racing (see note 16)
|27||Gordon Smiley||Chevron B34 - Ford BDA Hart
#5 Fred Opert Racing
|3||Spun. Collision with Walker|
|28||Dave Walker||March 722/75B - Ford BDA Nicholson
#11 Krazy Glue/Shea Racing [Rick Shea]
(see note 17)
|3||Collision with Smiley|
|29||Craig Hill||Lola T460 - Ford BDA Hart
#25 Gabriel International W Special [Quick-Trans Racing]
(see note 18)
|0||Collision with Cochesa|
|30||Juan Cochesa||Chevron B34 - Ford BDA Hart
#71 Fred Opert Racing
|0||Collision with Hill|
|DNS||Elliot Forbes-Robinson||Tui BH2  - Ford BDA Nicholson
#70 Allan McCall
|Did not start
|DNQ||Kevin Cogan||Chevron B29 [29-75-16] - Ford BDA Hart
#3 STP Oil Treatment Special [Bill Brack Racing]
(see note 19)
|Did not qualify|
|T/C||Bobby Rahal||March 76B [4?] - Ford BDA McCoy
#9 (see note 20)
|(Crashed in practice)|
|UNKE||Joe Colantonio||Lola T360 - Ford BDA
#18 Joe Colantonio (see note 21)
|On entry list|
|UNKE||Johnnie Crean||March 74B/75B - Ford BDA
#51 Alfa Travel Trailer [TS Motorsport]
(see note 22)
|On entry list|
|UNKE||Ric Forest||Chevron B34 [34.76.21] - Ford BDA Hart
#52 Fred Opert Racing
|On entry list|
|UNKE||Carl Liebich||Chevron B29 [29-75-03] - Ford BDA Hart
#54 Librau Racing
|On entry list|
|UNKE||Jon Norman||Lotus 69 [71/69.2.FB] - Ford BDA
#58 Norman Racing (see note 23)
|On entry list|
|UNKE||John Storr||Brabham BT29 - Ford BDA Cosworth
#68 John Storr (see note 24)
|On entry list|
|UNKE||Lynn Bentson||Modus M3 [041-FA] - Ford BDA Cosworth
#77 State of Nevada
|On entry list|
|UNKE||Dan Marvin||Lola T360 [HU4] - Ford BDA
#85 Griswold Co. (see note 25)
|On entry list|
|UNKE||Peter Moodie||March 722/75B [722-33] - Ford BDA
#87 Bunce Racing (see note 26)
|On entry list|
|UNKE||Vince Muzzin||March 75B - Ford BDA
#99 Golden Eagle [Doug Shierson Racing]
(see note 27)
|On entry list|
All cars are 1.6-litre F/Atl unless noted.
|1||Gilles Villeneuve||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre March 76B [10 or 15?] - Ford BDA Morris||1.02.51|
|2||Tom Klausler||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Lola T460 [HU6] - Ford BDA Traylor||1.02.54|
|3||Tom Gloy||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Lola T460 [HU4] - Ford BDA Nicholson||1.02.87|
|4||Bertil Roos||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Lola T460 - Ford BDA Hart||1.02.93|
|5||Marty Loft||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre March 76B - Ford BDA Race Shop||1.03.09|
|6||Bobby Rahal||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre March 76B - Ford BDA McCoy||1.03.15|
|7||Howdy Holmes||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Chevron B34 [34.76.26] - Ford BDA BSR||1.03.27|
|8||Cliff Hansen||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre March 76B  - Ford BDA Race Shop||1.03.45|
|9||Johnny Gerber||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Chevron B34 [34.76.10] - Ford BDA BSR||1.03.45|
|10||Tom Weichmann||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Lola T460 [HU9] - Ford BDA Phillips||1.03.45|
|11||Don Breidenbach||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre March 76B - Ford BDA Cosworth||1.03.46|
|12||Bill Brack||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Chevron B34 [34.76.14] - Ford BDA Hart||1.03.60|
|13||Héctor Rebaque||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Lola T460 [HU1] - Ford BDA Traylor||1.03.90|
|14||Bobby Brown||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Chevron B34 [34.76.07] - Ford BDA Morris||1.04.02|
|15||Hugh "Wink" Bancroft||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Chevron B34 [34.76.16] - Ford BDA Hart||1.04.07|
|16||Craig Hill||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Lola T460 - Ford BDA Hart||1.04.21|
|17||James Crawley||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Chevron B34 [34.76.21] - Ford BDA Hart||1.04.24|
|18||Gordon Smiley||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Chevron B34 - Ford BDA Hart||1.04.26|
|19||Tom Pumpelly||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre March 76B [3?] - Ford BDA Cosworth||1.04.29|
|20||Price Cobb||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre March 76B  - Ford BDA Race Shop||1.04.36|
|21||Tim Cooper||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre March 73B/75B - Ford BDA CRW||1.04.37|
|22||Elliot Forbes-Robinson *||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Tui BH2  - Ford BDA Nicholson||1.04.40|
|23||Richard Melville||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Lola T460 [HU7] - Ford BDA CRW||1.04.42|
|24||Seb Barone||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre March 76B - Ford BDA Cosworth||1.04.46|
|25||Juan Cochesa||(F/Atl) 1.6-litre Chevron B34 - Ford BDA Hart||1.04.47|
|* Did not start|
Notes on the cars:
- Lola T460 (Bertil Roos): Entered by Brian Robertson's Quick-Trans Racing for Bertil Roos (Blakeslee, PA) in the opening rounds of the Canadian Formula Atlantic series in 1976, sponsored by Gabriel International Warranty. After three races, Robertson replaced it with a new Ralt RT1. As teammate Craig Hill continued to race his Lola, this ex-Roos car must be the car raced by Richard Spenard (Montréal, Quebec) as the #22 Planter's Peanuts entry when he joined the team at Mont-Tremblant in July. He then moved to a Ralt for the next race, so the history of the Roos Lola T460 is not known after July 1976.
- March 76B  (Price Cobb): An orange March 76B invoiced to Shierson in March 1976.
- Lola T460 [HU4] (Tom Gloy): New to Pierre Phillips of Pierre's Motor Racing, and entered for Tom Gloy to race in IMSA and Canadian Formula Atlantic in 1976. Gloy then moved to Allan McCall's Tui team, and the Lola was next seen raced by Phil Currey (Concord, CA) in 1976 and 1977. Unknown after November 1977, but probably the "ex-Gloy" T460 advertised by Rob Mullaney (San Francisco, CA) in 1981 and 1982.
- Chevron B29 (Marcel Talbot): Marcel Talbot (Granby, Quebec), raced a second-hand Chevron B29 in the 1976 CASC and IMSA Formula Atlantic championships. The car was black and raced as #10, with Tamaco Industries sponsorship. After Mont-Tremblant in July, he upgraded to a new Chevron B34. Nothing more known.
- Lola T460 [HU6] (Tom Klausler): New to Tom Klausler (Palatine, IL) and raced in IMSA and Canadian Formula Atlantic in 1976, entered by Traylor Engineering. Then to Jerry Hansen (Long Lake, MN) in 1977, who borrowed it when his new Lola T560 was later being delivered. Chris Townsend's research shows that this car was briefly owned by Ed Midgley (Geneva, IL) in 1978, then sold to Niki Karabetsos (Chicago, IL) for 1979, and then to Sebastian Puleo (Chicago, IL) for SCCA drivers school and Regionals from 1982 to 1984. In 2005, it was acquired in Detroit by Derek Harling, and retained by him as a source of spares for his T460 HU11.
- March 76B (Don Breidenbach): Don Breidenbach (Oakland, CA) ran a #76 March 76B during 1976 with support from Roots Footwear. Nothing more is currently known of this car.
- Lola T460 [HU1] (Héctor Rebaque): New to Carl Haas Racing for Héctor Rebaque to race in Canadian and IMSA Formula Atlantic races. Unknown after the 1976 season, but Norm Allen (Hanover Park, IL) advertised an "ex-Rebaque" Lola T460 in November 1978. Eleven years later, Michael Duncan (Los Altos, CA) advertised the "ex-Rebaque" T460.
- Chevron B34 [34.76.16] (Hugh "Wink" Bancroft): New to Hugh "Wink" Bancroft (Newport Beach, CA/Costa Mesa, CA) and run for him by Fred Opert Racing in North American Formula Atlantic in 1976. His car was entered by Performance Marketing, and this apparently disguises a move to Shierson Racing in time for the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières in early September. Bancroft wrecked the B34 in practice at Trois-Rivières, and replaced it with a March 76B.
- March 76B (Herman Gugliotta): Herman Gugliotta (Dilliner, PA) drove a #33 March 76B in 1976, entered by Isola Racing but run by Doug Shierson Racing. As a white car, March records suggest this would have been 76B-9, 76B-11 or 76B-12. Gugliotta retained the car for SCCA racing, winning the 1979 NE Div title, before selling it to Lyle Heck (Reading, PA) who still owned it in 1982.
- Lola T460 [HU9] (Tom Weichmann): New to Pierre Phillips of Pierre's Motor Racing, and raced by a succession of hire drivers in IMSA and Canadian Formula Atlantic in early 1976. Last seen in the Pro at Mont-Tremblant in July 1976, but in early August Jim Mullins appeared in a T460 at a Sears Point National entered at #36, the same number Michael Landrum had used in HU9's last Pro appearance four weeks earlier. In May 1977, Monte Shelton (Portland, OR) won an ICSCC race at Portland in a Lola T460 entered as #136, and the entry number and location suggest very strongly that this was Pierre Phillips' car, retained as a rental car in SCCA Nationals. Unknown after May 1977.
- March 76B (Seb Barone): Seb Barone (Portland, CT or Dilliner, PA) drove a white #28 March 76B in 1976, entered by Isola Racing but run by Doug Shierson Racing. As a white car, March records suggest this would have been 76B-9, 76B-11 or 76B-12. Barone crashed the car at Trois-Rivières in September and it was not seen again.
- March 76B [3?] (Tom Pumpelly): Tom Pumpelly (McLean, VA) raced a yellow #34 March 76B, entered by National Tire Wholesale. The only yellow 76B shown in March records was chassis 76B-3. Pumpelly raced the car until it was damaged in a collision with Bancroft at Mosport Park in August, after which it was acquired by Ecurie Canada whose regular driver Gilles Villeneuve had damaged both his cars. It is therefore believed to be the car driven by Villeneuve to win at Trois-Rivières and Road Atlanta in September but this is by no means certain. Then bought by John Lane who rented it back to Pumpelly for the SCCA Run-Offs at Road Atlanta, where Pumpelly crashed it again. Sold to John Norman (Oakland, CA) who raced it as part of a two-car team with Dan Marvin in 1977 and 1978. Norman then sold the car but later bought it back and restored it to Villeneuve's livery.
- March 76B [10 or 15?] (Gilles Villeneuve): Ecurie Canada ran a pair of green #69 March 76Bs in 1976 for Gilles Villeneuve (Lasalle, Quebec) with support from Skiroulle. Skiroule's signature green colour suggests they were the two cars listed in March records as being "leaf green", 76B-10 and 76B-15. Villeneuve had several crashes during 1976 and probably raced both cars, but exactly how they were used is not known. Two 76Bs were sold to Jim Morgan who raced them in early 1977 SCCA races alongside Bobby Rahal (Glen Ellyn, IL) and then entered them for Rahal in the 1977 Pro series with sponsorship from Red Roof Inns. Rahal also had a 77B but this was crashed at the opening race. One 76B then went to Ron Levanduski (Elmira, NY) and the other to Bob Earl.
- Lola T460 [HU7] (Richard Melville): New to Wilbur Bunce Racing, and raced by Richard Melville and Dennis Firestone in IMSA and Canadian Formula Atlantic in the first half of 1976. Reappeared in early 1977 for Dennis Firestone in a SCCA National, then to Sam Nicolosi (San Diego) for the rest of the year. Retained by Nicolosi for 1978 for SCCA Nationals and Regionals. Advertised by Nicolosi in September 1978. Subsequent history unknown, but Nicolosi recalls that he sold it to "a racer in SCCA North Western region".
- March 73B/75B (Tim Cooper): Roy Folland (Montréal, Quebec) had a purple #6 March 73B for 1973 but crashed at Trois-Rivières in Sept and after being repaired, the 73B was sold to Ecurie Canada for guest driver Eppie Wietzes to race at the Watkins Glen Pro FB race five weeks later. Then sold to Tim Cooper (Kansas City, MO) who raced the "ex-Ecurie Canada" 73B at a Willow Springs Regional in December 1973. Raced extensively in SCCA racing early in 1974 and then in the Pro F/Atlantic series, prepared by Charlie Williams Racing. Cooper hired a new 75B and ran as part of Doug Shierson Racing in 1975, but retained the 73B and may have used it in SCCA races. He then went to Wilbur Bunce's team for 1976, and the 73B was rebuilt by Bunce to 75B/76B specification. The self-entered 77B he had in early 1977 may have been this car again. Subsequent history unknown, but this could be the "75B" acquired by Max Sebba in mid-1977.
- March 76B  (Cliff Hansen): Cliff Hansen (Laguna Beach, CA) campaigned a blue/red #6 March 76B in 1976 as part of the Doug Shierson Racing operation. Hansen retained the car as a spare in 1977 (he had a 77B but crashed it). It was later bought from Tom Contino (Ontario, CA) by Damon Meek (Los Gatos, CA), who raced the car in SCCA Nationals in 1982 and has identified it as 76B-02. Meek sold it to Lee Follansbee (Temecula, CA) and it would be the 76B raced by him in the Sears Point Pro race in 1984.
- March 722/75B (Dave Walker): Vern Schuppan raced in the Players Canadian Formula Atlantic series in 1975 in a March 722 prepared by Rick Shea's Shea Racing. The car was yellow-and-white, in 73B (or 74B) bodywork, and ran as #11 with support from Rapid Movements. Later in the season, the car was raced by Shea himself at Brainerd in September. At the start of the 1976 season, Shea ran the car for Dave Walker. It was now described as a March "72-75" and was black, but still entered as #11. After Walker drove it in the first four races, it was later raced by Bob Beyea, Shea himself, and by Damien Magee at Trois-Rivières in September. The car was then sold to Frank Monise (Pasadena, CA), so is presumably the blue-and-white #25 March "75B" that he raced in southern Californian SCCA Nationals in 1977 and 1978. Advertised by Monise in September 1978 as a March "72 updated to 76" with "fresh CRW BDD". Subsequent history unknown.
- Lola T460 (Craig Hill): Entered by Brian Robertson's Quick-Trans Racing for Craig Hill (London/Missassagua, Ontario) in the Canadian Formula Atlantic series in 1976, sponsored by Gabriel International Warranty. Collided with Marcel Talbot in practice at Trois-Rivières in September 1976 and not seen again.
- Chevron B29 [29-75-16] (Kevin Cogan): Sold via US agent Fred Opert to multiple Canadian champion Bill Brack (Toronto, Ontario) and raced through 1975 in STP colours. Won at Halifax in August and at Brainerd in September. Sold to Brad Abbott (Messapequa, NY) for 1976 and only raced twice, both times in SCCA events, scoring a win and a third place according to his later advert. As he did not score points in NEDiv FB in 1976, these were presumably regional events. Abbott then bought a new March 77B and the Chevron was sold to John Galson who raced it in SCCA events in 1977 and 1978.
- March 76B [4?] (Bobby Rahal): Doug Shierson Racing ran an orange #9 March 76B in 1976 for Bobby Rahal (Glen Ellyn, IL). There were four orange March 76Bs according to March records but only one was built as part of the first batch of cars, 76B-4, strongly suggesting this was Rahal's car. The subsequent history of this car is not known until it was advertised in 1985 as "ex-Villeneuve".
- Lola T360 (Joe Colantonio): Joe Colantonio (Glenolden, PA) raced in the Players Canadian Formula Atlantic series in 1976. In May 1977, he advertised the car, noting that it had a new monocoque in April 1977 and had been "completely gone over". Subsequent history unknown.
- March 74B/75B (Johnnie Crean): Patrick Depailler raced a March 74B at Trois-Rivières in September 1974. Autosport described it as the car tested earlier in England by Jim Crawford, but now set to full Formula 2 specification. Canadian Motorsport Bulletin described it as the ex-Coulon 'slave' March 732, but the possibility exists that it had actually begun life as Dale Lang's 74B/2. Photographs show that it was raced by Lang in the US GP support race at Watkins Glen in October. The car then went to Formula Ford graduate Tom Sauerbrei (Fresno, CA), who had an excellent season in the "742" in SCCA Regionals and Nationals in 1975, winning the regional title. After that season, it was rebuilt to 75B specification and leased to Johnnie Crean (San Juan Capistrano, CA), the 27-year-old son of former racer John C Crean, who raced it in two IMSA Formula Atlantic races in California in May 1976, and later in SCCA Nationals and Regionals. Subsequent history unknown.
- Lotus 69 [71/69.2.FB] (Jon Norman): William Monson (Kent, WA) bought a new Lotus 69 for 1971 but after only a few races suffered a major accident at Laguna Seca in June 1971 when he clipped the bridge and was in hospital with significant injuries. He retired from racing and sold the wrecked Lotus to Gary Gove (Tacoma, WA). Gove's racing partner Pete Lovely was then in the process of fitting a F1 DFV engine to his 1970 F2 Lotus 69 and Gove was able to use the F2 rear end to repair Monson's car. The result was a very quick car and in 1972 Gove raced it in ICSCC and NW Regional events plus at least one National and the Westwood round of the Canadian FB series. In 1973, Gove won the NorPac title in the Lotus and then sold it to Jon Norman (Oakland, CA) who won the 1975 NorPac FB title and was second in 1976. Norman also took the car to the Run-Ofrfs in 1975, finishing a remarkable fourth, and raced it in several Pro Formula Atlantic races. Norman raced it at least once in SCCA events in 1977 before replacing it with a much newer March 76B.
- Brabham BT29 (John Storr): Larry Walters (Tacoma, WA) raced a Brabham in NorPac FB in 1973, finishing third in the Division with 21 pts He returned in 1974, winning the FB class at Portland in June in a BT29 but those were the only points he scored that season. The pre-1973 history of this BT29 is currently unknown but it is believed that the car came into the country through Portland dealer Pierre Phillips - so possibly the car raced in 1970 by Jack J. Quinlin. In 1975, Walters sold the car to John Storr (Victoria, BC) and it was fitted with a BDA engine for the Canadian Formula Atlantic series and the ICSCC series. Storr advertised the car, less engine, in September 1978. It was sold to Bill Mol (Vashon, WA) and fitted with a Mazda engine and Culver sports car body for B Sports Racing in 1980. Subsequent history unknown but possibly the BSR Brabham raced by Gary Heath (Port Orchard, WA; later Bremerton, WA) from 1981 to 1983.
- Lola T360 [HU4] (Dan Marvin): Sold to North American agent Carl Haas, where it is almost certainly the car acquired by preparer Dan Fodge. Said to have been run by Fodge for Kenny Briggs, but Briggs did not appear in Pro Formula Atlantic and there is no mention of him in the SCCA's Finish Line or The Wheel magazines covering SCCA racing in California. Then said to have gone to Jon Norman (Oakland, CA) for 1975, but Norman raced an older Lotus in 1975, winning Northern Pacific Division, and no Lola was mentioned at the time. Its first known usage is 1976, when Norman ran it for Dan Marvin (El Sobrante, CA) in Pro Formula Atlantic and in SCCA FB. Sold at the end of 1976 to Cal Huartson (Bellingham, WA), who used in in Regional Formula B in 1977. This is presumably the T360 used by Bruce Yeo (Burnaby, BC, Canada) in ICSCC in 1978, then by Bruce Shaughnessy (Maple Ridge, BC/Coquitlam, BC) in 1979 and 1981 and, in the Formula Libre class, in 1982 and 1983. Shaughnessy advertised the car in 1993, and this is then reported to be the T360 raced by Udo Piersch between 1996 and 2003. Subsequent history unknown.
- March 722/75B [722-33] (Peter Moodie): New to Dick Doherty (Hollywood, CA) and raced in Pro FB in 1972, as well as Cal Club SCCA events. Retained for Cal Club events in 1973, 1974 and 1975. Rebuilt by Wilbur Bunce to 75B specification for 1976, and run by him in Californian SCCA races for Dennis Firestone to drive, and later in Pro Formula Atlantic races in California for Ron Dykes, Rocky Moran, and Bob Lazier. It was red, and wore #10, #70 and #87 during the season. Sold to Ted Titmas (Van Nuys, CA) in early 1977, and run by him as a hire car in 1977, 1978 and 1979. Subsequent history unknown.
- March 75B (Vince Muzzin): Vince Muzzin (Northville, Michigan) drove a red #99 March 75B for Doug Shierson Racing in Formula Atlantic in 1975. Muzzin's main focus in 1975 was Formula Ford, but he retained the 75B for another season of Atlantic in 1976, but without any success. He advertised the car in November 1976, noting that it had a McCoy engine, and again in April 1977. Subsequent history unknown.
The identification of individual cars in these results is based on the material presented elsewhere in this site and may in some cases contradict the organisers' original results.
North American Formula Atlantic race results have been compiled by Chris Townsend based on material in Formula and On Track, information drawn from Canadian newspapers and results sheets where available.